June 12, 2014

What I Love About Summer

Hey everyone! It's Sierra from Ocean Dreams blog and I'm happy to be writing on my lovely friend Selma's blog once again. ;) I hope you are having a beautiful day and are enjoying the start to your summer! Summer doesn't officially start until June 21st this year, but that doesn't mean we can't start our summer now! If you're like me and Selma you're currently in super hot temps over 100 degrees, which means you should not only be wearing sunscreen, but also having fun while drinking lots of water! ;) Here are some of my favorite summer activities that don't cost a ton of money, but are absolutely fun!

{via}

Hanging out at the Pool

I have yet to do this yet, but I have a perfectly good pool right outside my apartment in Arizona! I can't wait to hop in the pool and lounge on a pool chair. I also like reading a good book, magazine, and listen to music on my iPod while sitting poolside. Okay, I think I might have to do this sooner rather than later. The pool is definitely calling my name!

{via}

Road Trips

Who doesn't love a good summer road trip? I actually just did this to see Selma and soon I'll be doing it again to see my love whom I fondly call BK. My puppy Candy will be coming with me of course as we drive to my sunny California. Do you have any road trips coming up? If you don't, you honestly should plan one! A road trip invites adventure in in more ways than one. You can view the new sites in a city without spending a lot of money, besides gas of course. Walk around the city, go window shopping, and visit the beautiful parks. It's fun just to be outside enjoying nature while enjoying your new destination or stop along the way!

{via}


Time with Friends and Family


Of course don't forget about all of the precious moments you can spend with friends and family. Catch up with loved ones you haven't called in a while and have a fun summer day with them. Take time to laugh, love and forgive if you're holding grudges against anyone in particular. Enjoy your summer before it fades away and take a risk and invite adventure and love in!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...