August 29, 2014

Surprise!


Today I married my best friend.
We are extremely blessed to have found each other, and excited to spend the rest of our lives together.

Oh my gosh, I cannot believe we said our I Do's in such a short time. I never thought I would be a bride in 2014 but here I am - a wife. My favorite person {B} is no longer my fiance. He is my husband. I am so thrilled to be his wife, and to have him and his family in my life. It is so crazy writing this, and yet it is not crazy at all. 

We are happy, we are in love, and we are so glad we did this!

xoxo


image via wed with style

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Selma You Sneaky Lady You!!!
Congrats I wish you two a lifetime of happiness!
M♥

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Congrats!!!!!

Ashley said...

CONGRATS!!!! <3

Why Girls Are Weird said...

What what what what what!?!?!? HOW did I miss this post?? Oh my gosh I am so absolutely thrilled for you, congratulations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...