December 26, 2014

Cozy Afternoons by the fire


 “There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.”
  - Charles Dickens

*****

We survived Christmas! AND it was slightly white. Yay!
Best part of our trip to see the in-laws was that we could relax, cuddle with the doggies, and just enjoy cozy moments by the fire. Literally. Also, I got everyone winter socks {I am a dork, I know} so it was quite fun to see everyone walk around with matching socks. We had a great holiday time.

I did miss my mother and my Swiss friends but other than that we had a fabulous time, exchanged gifts and surprised each other with laughter and lots of humor. Charles Dickens knew what he wrote about.

Hope your Christmas was filled with love and laughter, and if you were celebrating Hanukkah then I hope you equally enjoyed your holiday time. We all deserved it!!

Here's to relaxing over the weekend and recharging before this year ends. We will quietly spend New Year's Eve at one of our favorite restaurants in town while celebrating our four-month anniversary. Very excited about it.

Have a great day!

image via flickr

1 comment :

B @ The Sequin Notebook said...

I am a big fan of the winter socks too, haha! Very excited to see a pair in my stocking this year :) Hope you're continuing to enjoy the holiday weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...