December 17, 2014

I'm back!


Hello my lovelies,

I have been MIA I know. It's been a hectic week but a very good one. I spontaneously went down to Southern California for my friend's birthday weekend. It has been four full months that I had been so you can imagine my delight to finally go back. My favorite person wanted me to go there for so long because he knows how much I miss it and how much I miss having friends around. It's hard up here. It's really really hard. Going to see my friend for her birthday was, I think, the best thing I could have done. The flight {and the anxiety beforehand} was worth it all. I am glad I went. These five days were worth it. I am rejuvenated, thrilled, excited, and just happier. 

This trip is also the reason I wasn't online all that much. Plus, my phone died three times on me. Fully charged the battery decided not to work and baaaam I had no phone or access to the outer world. I felt miserable. Really. Phone is back on but who knows for how long. It's an oldie but still a goodie, so fingers crossed Santa brings me a new phone or 2015 means I will get a new one...I know I will. 

So, bear with me my readers...I'll be slowly catching up and slowly getting around to posting again. I have yet to wrap presents, send them, and write cards...so this week will be BUSY. Good busy...so I won't complain. 

Hope this holiday season has been good to you, and that you are enjoying this month as much as I am enjoying it. Cannot believe we are already passed mid-December!! What on earth?!

Oh and if you were wondering why I chose that quote to begin this post with...lots has happened. You often dwell on what ifs and whys but in the end it's all about the NOW. I learned that certain people in my life just have to be left behind. Not because we fought, or are fighting, but because they don't accept me for who I am or for who I have become over the past twenty plus years. We all change, but we can still accept each other, no?! 

Have an absolutely awesome day.

image via here

1 comment :

Unknown said...

I really liked your quote! It's very true. I'm glad that you had a fun time in SoCal, and hope that you're able to make good friends in Sac soon too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...