August 17, 2015

Weekly Hopes {3}


Good morning.
Let's do this Monday...I don't know what it is but I always feel like I have the biggest headache on Mondays; why is beyond me. Mondays are supposed to be awesome, a new start, a new beginning into a new week and hello, even a totally new day. So I don't understand why I always have those headaches on such a fresh new day.

So this week I am looking forward to the following:

1 - Cooler temperatures {low 90s and high 80s are perfect}
2 - Seeing my tomatoes come into shape...we can soon eat them in our salads
3 - DATE NIGHT comes back this Friday
4 - Trying a new essential oil I hope will help lessen my muscle pain
5 - Cooking a new recipe {haven't figured out which one but I have five options}
6 - Pool time; and that without any kids screaming and yelling thanks to back to school days
7 - Starting to attend weekly grief meetings

I love kids but I prefer the pool less crowded so I can swim in it. Also, the hot tub is to relax your body and not worry a kid will kick you in your legs or arms. Yes, this has happened. It's not my place to say a thing. Children aren't even allowed in the hot tub but they are in there, and they are only maybe eight or ten. It says they need to be accompanied if under 14 but there is no one there. I call this irresponsible, again, not my place to say a thing. 

In other news...how about those date nights that I made reappear in our relationship? YES. Very important. I may come up with new 10 {almost free} Things to do with Your Significant Other so watch out for that. Any ideas? Shoot them my way.

Have a great day!

xoxo

2 comments :

The Flynnigans said...

Enjoy the swim - I hope it's kid free ;) xox

Marie said...

Nothing worse than a hot tub over run by children. I personally think it's not good for them but what do I know. I'm not a mother.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...