October 6, 2015

Cutest Planners for 2016

http://www.target.com/p/at-a-glance-watercolors-weekly-monthly-planner-8-1-2-x-11-watercolors-2016/-/A-16625108?ref=tgt_adv_XSP10002&AFID=polyvore_df&LNM=16625108&CPNG=Seasonal&LID=20pdf&ci_src=426179448&ci_sku=16625108
2016 is pretty much around the corner, you guys!! And as a blogger, housewife, organizer, and a girl who loves anything pretty it is time to look for new planners or journals for the new year. I don't know about you but I look at a year starting January 1 and ending December 31, so I like my journal to start January 1 and not some time in July or August. Anything starting not on January 1 looks and feels just weird to me. It is not easy to find those fully one-year planners but I know I will. Plus, the sooner you look the better, because before you know it December 20th happens to come around and then you realize you not only have to find a last-minute gift for your mother-in-law or friend or co-workers but also find a new planner because you were too busy doing anything else like hang up holiday decorations.


Personally I go for the cutest and cheapest, and one that has enough space for me to write stuff in. I swoon over a lot of planners but usually end up at Target and get one around $10. As long as it's pretty, colorful, inviting, and reasonably priced I am okay with it. Don't get me wrong, I love those $80-planners and I can afford them too but then look at the whole picture. Do I really need an expensive, and yes cute, planner when the cheaper version works just a fine? I don't. I'd rather save those 70+ bucks and spend them on a new outfit or bag or pair of shoes I know I won't throw or put away after one year. Or, hello? I put those extra dollars into my savings account, or use it for a last-minute surprise gift for my favorite person. The list is endless.

Also, in case you didn't get enough of planners PaperSource, Erin Condren, and Etsy are fun places to look for more planner inspiration. I simply cannot get enough. Yes, I am slightly obsessed. I am literally stalking these websites to get inspired and find a way to get the best deal out of them. So many options!! So much fun!!!

Are you using planners?
What are you specifically looking for in a planner? Color? Size? Space?
And most importantly...have you gotten your new planner yet?!

I certainly have not...and it is time I get my butt going...

xoxo

1 comment :

The Flynnigans said...

I love all the fancy expensive planners but can't justify dropping THAT much money. Jeff already thinks I'm ridiculous spending $20. Lol. I love some of the Emily Condren ones and some of The Daily Planner, I think?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...