February 26, 2016

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone. One full week has passed by again, just like that. It shouldn't amaze me but it does. Time runs faster than we can think. The longer we sit around, the less will be accomplished, the less will be experienced. Fridays help me look back at what life had in store for me. Whether it was too many trips to the vet, or no phone call from my best friend, or too many sodas, drinks, sunsets, what not. Friday posts should reflect on what we did and today I am happily doing this again. 


I'm linking up with Krysten and Lindsay today and hope you stop by and say hello!! :) Let's see what made me happy this week:

1. Free coffee
2. Supporting others
3. New set of Pajamas
4. New and taller cat tree
5. Castle
6. The anticipation to Fuller House
7. Finished reading a book {finally, so behind you guys, I am so behind}
8. My Gilmore Girls T-shirts {I ordered two and received both on the same day!!}
9. Working out more
10. Massage Day

It's been a good week. The only thing I didn't like about this week was me getting rejection letters or emails {sucks, but it's life and I am moving on} and the fact that I felt like blogging wasn't in for me. I didn't feel like sitting down and writing and sharing and what not. What is wrong with me? Any tips?! Help. Ha! 

What made you happy this week?


3 comments :

Mattie @ Northwest Native said...

Coffee tastes even better when it's free. :) I'm so excited to check out Fuller House this weekend!

Unknown said...

I am currently obsessed with Gilmore Girls!.... and coffee! It isn't free, but I still enjoy it! As far as not wanting to write anything for your blog, there isn't anything wrong with you. You may try going for a walk or to a place that inspires you. Never know where you'll get your next idea that will motivate you enough to post it! Hope this helps!

Erin | www.awelderswife.com

The Flynnigans said...

I say it all the time as well, how time just flies by... It's really surreal though.
I've finished Fuller House now, have you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...