March 25, 2016

Happy Friday - Easter Edition

It's Friday before Easter. Can you believe it? I can't. Time sure flies, and it's crazy that it's almost end of March. Hello, time, slow down please!!! It's been a whirlwind of a week. A good week though. It has shown me that there is light at the end of the tunnel and that everything will work out well. So, with Easter literally knocking on our doors, I'm sharing with you what made me happy this week...and of course I am linking up with KrystenLindsay again. Hop on over and join the fun. You won't regret it.


1. Getting rid of our Honda CRV and buying a brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Loving it!
2. Sunshine
3. Early Easter dessert
4. A hair cut that was long overdue
5. Surprises
6. House scouting {hahahaha}
7. Commissions
8. Walks and hikes
9. Figuring out my credit score! YAY.
10. Deadpool

What made you happy this week? My Easter edition of my Happy Friday post is pretty much complete. I made an early Easter dessert as I felt it was the right time and I wanted to test bake it too. What if I bake it on Easter Sunday and it won't turn out right? I don't want this to happen. So I made the dessert {recipe will follow, I promise} and it came out perfect!! Everyone loved it and we practically ate the whole cake!

Happy Friday and happy early Easter!!! 
Hope you're having a fabulous weekend.

xox
image via Miss Renaissance

1 comment :

The Flynnigans said...

I just watched Deadpool again last night. I love that movie and RR in it. DROOL! Lol.
We might be getting a new car too. Unplanned but whatever. S*it happens.
Happy Easter doll xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...