May 27, 2016

A Summer List


Seasonal lists are my favorite lists. It gets always a bit depressing at the end of a season though when I see my lists barely tackled. However, I always believe in the positive and with my lists I hope to encourage us to look forward to new ideas, new places to discover and exciting new recipes to try. I always have good intentions but life takes over, we know how that goes. Let's hope both B and I accomplish a little more this summer than this spring. Fingers crossed. And as always I will be back crossing things off this summer list. 
  • Bake a pie or cake {I baked my favorite blueberry peach cake again; we love it so much}
  • Go to mom's favorite church and light a candle in her honor {SF trip in August}
  • Go to the beach
  • Make a fun and refreshing summer cocktail {mmmm, I failed two times...oops!}
  • Make popsicles 
  • Eat more fruits, veggies and fish
  • Play miniature golf {indoor mini golf in Reno!}
  • Read at least 3 books! 
  • Go to an outdoor theater
  • A day trip, just the two of us {Placerville, CA in July}
  • Get a healthy tan
  • Happy Hour at a new place 
  • Lose a few more pounds
  • Attend a local event
  • Donate a ton and live lighter 
  • Organize a family get together because family is everything! {quick trip to Reno in August}
  • Have an end of summer dinner party!
If you ever make seasonal lists like I do, what is on your summer list this year?
xox

updated: august 28, 2016

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...