May 23, 2016

Weekly Hopes {43}


Hope this weeks starts wonderfully for you! I can't believe May is almost over. I mean, how on earth is this even possible? I know I say this every month but time needs to slow down. I feel I don't get accomplished anything at all and all I see is a new month starting and then a new year welcoming us as well. Time flies that fast!

For this week I have a few things I am hoping for, or looking forward to...so let's get started so we can work on Monday and the rest of this week:

1 - Donate my stash of filled paper bags full of clothes
2 - Give the fur ladies a bath {smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you?...}
3 - Renew my Driver's License...it's a must {didn't do it last week}.
4 - Costco run! 
5 - Date Night {I hope because well, it's needed}
6 - Do one thing I normally wouldn't do
7 - Reach out more to others
8 - Finish a book
9 - Sell a few books back for extra $$
10 - Plan a few events/trips for this year

I know most weeks I get about 60% accomplished of what I'm listing and that is fine. I do get weeks when everything gets crossed off which feels amazing. I hope this week I get to do most. DMV is a must, because without a proper license I can't drive and get around. The ladies need a bath because well, spring cleaning means clean cats, too. And I really want to push myself out of my comfort zone. I want to do something I normally wouldn't do. I'm not talking about getting a tattoo or a super piercing but something else...something that will make me feel accomplished and fulfilled. I shall see if I find that something this week.

What are you looking forward to this week? Any Weekly Hopes for you?

xox

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...