July 27, 2016

Currently {10}



Thinking about: A future trip to Southern California. I miss my friends aka family. I miss the familiarity, I miss the sounds, the food, the fun, the confusion...I miss it all. Oh and I can't believe today in one month, B and I will celebrate our two-year anniversary! How on earth?! We have nothing major planned, since we are working on our budget for a future big purchase, but I can't believe today in one month is the big day...time sure flies. 

Listening: I don't listen to anything lately. I listen to the radio in the morning but that is about it. Nothing in particular. I love music and get easily inspired by it but lately, it's not doing anything for me. Did I just say that?!

Watching: Just finished 11.22.63. Loved it. Also, currently re-watching Brothers&Sisters, and started with Arrow. Other than that, whatever movie we can think of. We made it a habit to watch at least three movies per week. Call it a date night, or just hanging out...but when it's 100+ outside, even at 7.30pm you don't want to do much but stay inside where it's cooler.

Reading: Our main guy at our bank sent us a book. It's more for me as he knows I read, so B tossed it my way {literally}, and I started reading it. It's the Third Wave by Steve Case. It's not the typical book you'd see me read on a regular basis but I'll give it a shot. :) 

Loving: I love the fact that I feel that I am better. It's one of those feelings you need to pinch yourself because you aren't sure if what you're feeling is real. I can't even describe how I am feeling. I feel relieved. I feel exhausted. I feel free. I feel fine. So yes, that's what I'm loving currently. I believe it started last week and it makes me feel accomplished, and it makes me feel beyond happy. It may have taken me one whole year, but I am 95% me again. Yay!

Planning: Despite feeling so much better, I am still planning on getting back to my old self, my old life. I want to have a regular schedule, friends I can call and meet up with, and I want to have something to say. And I want to share all that. I want to build a future. I neglected that. I focused so much on me, and that was good, but I did neglect the present at times. The other day we went to Lake Tahoe and yes, I took photos, but none of us. I neglected to do this. I used to take lots of stupid group photos and I forgot. So I am planning on getting my old present-loving-future-planning self back. 

Goofing with: Snapchat. Those filters are the best. They have had a few where they even change the voice and I am a huge sucker for those lovely filters. Can't get enough of those. I sometimes record myself calling for one of our cats and she knows she's in trouble when I do that. Yes, I'm 15 again. I know. I will never grow up.

So yes, that's me in a nutshell. I have had my ups and downs with life, and this blog suffered as well. Yet that's life, that's me...after all I call my blog Crazy Little World of Mine!

What have you been up to lately?!

xox

1 comment :

The Flynnigans said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling much better and more yourself. Thatta girl. ;) XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...